Jerrry: Hello Newman!!!
And the episode about the bubble boy.
After this show got canceled like 10 years ago they aire it atleast 4x a day, anyone got any good quotes or moments they would like to share? if not hit back on your internet explorer button.
Moment #1
George: hey the jerk store called they are running out of you!!
coworker1: why would they care about me, your their all time best seller.
George: yeah....well....i had sex with your wife.
coworker2: George, his wife is in a coma.
![]()
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Jerrry: Hello Newman!!!
And the episode about the bubble boy.
Elaine "maybe the ding-o ate your baby."
And George "A George Divided against itself cannot stand."
Soup Nazi: "NO SOUP FOR YOU!"
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
"Serenity Now!"
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
"yadda yadda yadda"
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
"I love a good nap. Sometimes it's the only thing getting me out of bed in the morning." - George
"Do women know about shrinkage?" - George
"Serenity now, insanity later." - Lloyd Braun
Looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun. You don't stare at it. It's too risky. You get a sense of it and then you look away." - Jerry
"You've got three pints of Kramer in you, buddy!" - Kramer
Vandelay! Say Vandelay!" - George
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Oh yes - definitely:
"Do women know about shrinkage?" - George
and/ or "There was shrinkage!!!" - George
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Classic Scene from Seinfeld [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
George Castanza - "She saw me naked!"
Jerry Seinfeld - "Was there shrinkage?"
George Castanza - "Significant shrinkage!"
Jerry Seinfeld - "Do women know about shrinkage?"
George Castanza - "How should I know?"
Jerry and George - "Elaine!"
George Castanza - "Do women know about shrinkage?"
Elaine Benis - "Like in laundry?"
Jerry Seinfeld - "Like when a man...is in cold water..."
Elaine Benis - "It shrinks?"
George Castanza - "AHHH"
Jerry Seinfeld - "Like a frightened turtle."
Elaine Benis - "I don't know how you guys walk around with those things."
"I think it moved." - George
"That must've been one magic loogie." - Jerry
"And by the way, they're real and they're spectacular."
- Sidra
"There's nothing holding me in place. I'm flipping, I'm flopping."
"I'm out there Jerry and loving every minute of it."
- Kramer
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Bookmarks